- Last Updated on 07:40 AM 03/19/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 26-year-old Scottsburg man faces felony charges of sexual penetration with an object and forcible rape, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Quincy Nathaniel Buster of Woods Creek Lane was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Saturday, and Deputy W. G. Nunn served the warrants Sunday.
• Gregory Dale Crawford, 53, of Boelte Lane, Vernon Hill faces a felony charge of grand larceny.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 26, and Major D. E. Martin served the warrant Friday.
• Daniel Leroy Yarborough, 63, of J. J. Drive, Greensboro, N.C., faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Jan. 13, and Cpl. D. H. Barksdale served the warrant Friday.
• Damon Erin Clay, 20, of Turbeville Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Cpl. S. M. Bowen served the warrant the same day.
• Robert Gene Long, 51, of Green Valley Road, Clover faces misdemeanor charges of possessing marijuana, vandalism of property, vandalism of telephone equipment, making threats over the telephone and assault and battery on a family member.
The alleged offenses occurred Saturday and March 6, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrants Saturday.
• Rodney Levell Palmer, 30, of North Main Street, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Sept. 12, 2011, and Deputy J. D. Tucker served the warrant Sunday.
• Allen Leon Brandon, 19, of River Road, South Boston faces a charge of being drunk in public, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Sgt. G. M. Gilliam served the warrant Saturday.
• Ramone Lavar Perkins, 29, of North Main Street, South Boston faces a charge of driving on a suspended license and obstruction of justice by threat or force.
Cpl. A. E. Whitmore served the warrant Saturday.
• Delquan Antonio Johnson, 24, of Sinai Road, South Boston faces a charge of violating probation.
Gilliam served the warrant Sunday.