- Last Updated on 07:39 AM 03/17/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 31-year-old Scottsburg woman faces a felony charge of possessing a controlled substance and a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Shawn Hutcherson Short of James D. Hagood Highway was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Saturday, March 8, and Deputy R. L. Compton served the warrants Thursday.
• Leeland Ambrose Watkins, 25, of High View Road, Halifax faces misdemeanor charges of violating juvenile protective orders.
The alleged offenses occurred Wednesday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrants Thursday.
• Jeffrey Fuller Barnett, 45, of North Terry’s Bridge Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of failure to appear in court.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 5, and Deputy W.F. Cross served the warrant Thursday.
• Floyd Logan, 67, of Ball Park Loop, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and Deputy J. L. Franco served the warrant the same day.
• Gequan Wykeith Crews, 21, of Blue Rock Trail, Vernon Hill faces a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny for shoplifting, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer T. W. Bush served the warrant Thursday, and Crews was held on a $1,500 unsecured bond.
• Harry P. Womack, 31, of Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
Cpl. A. E. Whitmore served the warrant Friday.
• Lamar D. Brandon, 24, of Roxboro, N.C., faces a misdemeanor charge of shoplifting.
Officer B. H Smith served the warrant Friday.
• Allen Leon Brandon, 19, of South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
Sgt. G. M. Gilliam served the warrant Saturday.
• Delquan A. Johnson, 24, of Mooresville, N.C., faces a misdemeanor charge of failure to obey a court order in Henrico County.
Gilliam served the warrant Sunday.