- Last Updated on 07:40 AM 03/12/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 25-year-old South Boston man faces a felony charge of robbery that allegedly occurred during the assault on a family member at Honeytree Apartments, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Pierre Lashawn Edmunds of Myrtle Street also faces misdemeanor charges of assault and battery of a family or household member, property damage of an apartment belonging to Honeytree Apartments, property damage of a 2010 Nissan Altima belonging to a family member and trespassing on property belonging to Honeytree Apartments.
Officer A. C. Davis served the warrants Sunday, and Edmunds was being held in the Blue Ridge Regional Jail with no bond.
• Danny Thomas Dotson Jr., 52, of Clay Drive, Clarksville faces misdemeanor charges of reckless driving by speeding, driving under the influence and refusal to take a breath test.
Officer T. W. Bush served the warrants Friday, and Dotson was held on a $2,500 unsecured bond.
• James Watkins Crews II of Coleman Ferry Road, Randolph faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
Officer F. A. Powell served the warrant on Crews at Walmart on Saturday.
• Authorities also are investigating the theft of a 1996 blue and tan Eddie Bauer Edition Ford Explorer stolen from the residence of Amos Harris on Webster Street in South Boston.
Harris told police he last saw the vehicle on Saturday.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the South Boston Police Department at 575-7273.
• A 34-year-old South Boston man faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Gregory Jerome Hamlett, 34, of Edmunds Street, was charged with the alleged offense that occurred March 1, and Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrant Monday.
• Paulette Gregory, 25, of Court Street, Victoria faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Dec. 16, and another agency served the warrant Saturday.
• Corderal Leon Hughes, 26, of River Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Monday, and Adams served the warrant the same day.
• Levar Bruce Jennings, 29, of Sunscape Lane, Raleigh, N.C., faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 5, and another agency served the warrant Monday.
• Joshua Ryan Newcomb, 26, of James D. Hagood Highway, Clover faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery on a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Monday, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrant the same day.
• Ronald Lee Rickmond, 54, of Dryburg Road, Scottsburg faces misdemeanor charges of driving under influence, not having a drivers license in his possession and refusing a blood or breath test.
The alleged offenses occurred Sunday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrants Monday.