- Last Updated on 07:41 AM 03/07/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 34-year-old South Boston man faces two felony charges of assaulting a police officer and misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct, attempt to assault, aggressive driving and assault, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Jason Todd Daniels of Third Street was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Tuesday, and Inv. T. A. Mocarsky served several of the warrants the same day, and South Boston Police Officer J. B. Throckmorton served the remainder of the warrants Wednesday.
• Stuart Fontain Duncan, 38, of Arthur Ware Trail, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery on a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrant the same day.
• Jessica Lynn Cash, 21, of Skylark Trail, Virgilina faces charges of assault and battery on a family member and public intoxication.
The alleged offenses occurred Wednesday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrant the same day.
• Latonya Motley Smith, 29, of Malmaison Road, Blairs was issued a capias for failure to appear in Halifax General District Court.
The alleged offense occurred Dec. 10, and Deputy S. B. Scolpini issued the capias Feb. 28.
• James Anthony Green, 43, of Old Cluster Springs Road, South Boston faces charges of being drunk in public and defrauding an innkeeper, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer A. C. Davis served the warrant Tuesday.