- Last Updated on 07:46 AM 03/05/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 24-year-old South Boston man faces a felony charge of making or communicating through another by any means any threat to bomb, burn or destroy buildings or structures or any means of transportation, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Mickey Allen Anderson Jr. of Philpott Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Thursday, and Deputy C. S. Hudson served the warrant Saturday.
• James Reginald Miller, 45, of Clinton Road, Nathalie faces a felony charge of being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm.
The alleged offense occurred Monday, and Deputy T. C. Spencer served the warrant the same day.
• Dwayne Edward Cash, 46, of Drybridge Road, Scottsburg was issued a misdemeanor surety capias.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and Deputy R. L. Compton served the warrant Friday.
• Howard Melvin Easley, 45, of Leda Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 12, and another agency served the warrant Saturday.
• David Anthony Rose, 56, of Savoy Avenue, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court, according to South Boston Police Department records.
The alleged offense occurred Jan. 29, and Cpl. A. E. Whitmore served the warrant Saturday.
Rose was held on a $3,000 unsecured bond.
• Robert Aubrey Fallen, 35, of Hunting Hills Road, Danville faces a felony charge of committing a third offense of driving on a suspended license and driving under the influence.
Cpl. T. Bratton served the warrant for the Danville Police Department Sunday.
• Carlton Maurice White, 22, of Mallard Lane, South Boston faces a charge of driving under the influence.
Officer J. J. George served the warrant Sunday.