- Last Updated on 07:26 AM 03/03/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 23-year-old Alton man faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Dwight Wayne Roberts of Black Walnut Church Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Feb. 20, and Officer W. F. Cross served the warrant Thursday.
• Jonathan Wells, 20, of Wagon Wheel Lane, Saxe faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 10, and another agency served the warrant Wednesday.
• Autumn Leigh Spisak, 38, of Magnolia Drive, South Boston faces a charge of petty larceny, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer T. D. Clay served the warrant Wednesday, and Spisak was being held on a $2,500 secured bond.
• Edduardo J. Ferguson, 35, of South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of marijuana possession.
The alleged offense occurred Friday, and Officer C. Collie served the warrant the same day. Ferguson was released on summons.
• Dominic C. Powell, 19, of Nathalie faces misdemeanor charges assault and battery of a family member and destruction of property.
The alleged offenses occurred Friday, and Officer J. B. Throckmorton served the warrants Saturday.
Powell was held on a $5,000 secured bond.