- Last Updated on 07:43 AM 02/26/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 58-year-old Nathalie woman faces a felony charge of grand larceny, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s records.
Evon Featherston Stovall, of Moormans Lane was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Thursday, and Sgt. C. S. Yeatts served the warrant Saturday.
• Stewart Thomas Whitt, 43, of Waltman Trail, Vernon Hill faces a felony charge of unauthorized use and was issued a misdemeanor surety capias.
The alleged offenses occurred Thursday and Saturday, and Deputy S. Edmonds served the warrants Friday and Sunday.
• Nathaniel Tyrone Terry, 24, of Pine Heights Trail, Halifax faces misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and refusing to take a blood/breath test.
The alleged offenses occurred Saturday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrants the same day.
Kayla Dawn Saunders, 24, of Mountain Road, Vernon Hill faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Feb.19, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrant Saturday.
Leeland Ambrose Watkins, 25, High View Road, Halifax faces two misdemeanor charges of violating a juvenile protective order.
The alleged offenses occurred Feb.18, and Inv. T. A. Mocarsky served the warrants Saturday.
• Eugene Edward Wadsworth, 59, of Hogan Road, Virgilina faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Cpl. P. C. Clayton served the warrant the same day.
• Shenique Renee Terry, 21, of Pine Trail, Halifax faces misdemeanor charges of assault and battery and being drunk in public.
The alleged offenses occurred Monday, and Clarke served the warrants the same day.
• John Douglas Fuller, 36, of Mountain Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of trespassing.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Deputy J. D. Tucker served the warrant Monday.
• Donald Darnell Canada Jr., 23, of Chamberlayne Avenue, Richmond faces charges of assault and battery on a family member, brandishing a firearm and trespassing, according to South Boston Police records.
Officer T. D. Clay served the warrants Saturday.
• Tyreq Trevon Cole, 21, of Bane Street, faces a charge of assault and battery.
Officer A. C. Davis served the warrant Sunday, and Cole was held on a $1,000 unsecured bond.