- Last Updated on 08:17 AM 02/07/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
An 18-year-old Halifax man faces misdemeanor charges of vandalism of property less than $1,000 and trespassing, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Stephon Demario Davis of Union Church Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Thursday, and Cpl. D. H. Barksdale served the warrants the same day.
• Phyllis Barksdale Sweeney, 43, of Cassada Lane, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery. The alleged offense occurred Aug. 18, 2012, and another agency served the warrant Wednesday.
• Laquandre Tyrell Kincy, 18, of Love Shop Park Road, South Boston, faces three misdemeanor charges of violating a juvenile protective order.
The alleged offenses occurred Oct. 19, Dec. 24 and Jan. 4, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrants Wednesday.
• An 18-year-old Halifax woman faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Lori Anne Campbell of Abbott Hill Road was charged with the alleged offense, and Officer F. A. Powell served the warrant Tuesday.
Campbell was released on summons.
• Laura Lynn Fears, 23, of King Village Trail, Halifax faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting.
Officer R. L. Lawson served the warrant Wednesday, and Fears was released on summons.