- Last Updated on 07:38 AM 02/05/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 25-year-old Nathalie man faces a felony charge of distributing controlled substances, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Matthew Michael Moore of Cody Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Aug. 9, and another agency served the warrant Monday.
• Tracey Walker Hatcher, 39, of Stebbins Street, South Boston was issued two felony capiases for probation violations.
The alleged offenses occurred Jan. 12, 2005 and Nov. 4, 2008, and Deputy R. L. Compton issued the capiases Monday.
• Javonte Devon Jordan, 21, of Shepherd Street, South Boston faces a felony charge of intent to burglarize.
The alleged offense occurred June 27, and Cpl. S. M. Bowen served the warrant Monday.
• Lisa Ann Lewis, 45, of McKeever Trail, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Deputy W. F. Cross served the warrant the same day.
• Ashley Matthews, 25, of Cherry Street, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of making annoying phone calls.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 30, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrant Sunday.
• Clarence C. Stevenson, 22, of Ridge Street, South Boston faces two misdemeanor charges of driving while not licensed and reckless driving.
The alleged offenses occurred July 17, and Clark served the warrants Sunday.
• A 21-year-old Halifax woman faces a charge of disorderly conduct, according to Halifax Police Department records.
Delquise Suitt of Ball Park Loop was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Sunday, and Lt. David Irby served the warrant the same day.
Suitt was released on a $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Garrick Fallen, 31, of North Main Street, Halifax faces a charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Irby served the warrant the same day.
Fallen was released on his own recognizance.