- Last Updated on 07:32 AM 01/27/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 39-year-old Scottsburg woman faces two felony counts of violating a custody/visitation order, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Marsha Elizabeth Pulliam of Cole Lane was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred on Jan. 10 and Jan. 17.
Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrants Thursday.
• Chuquor Raheem Mosley, 20, of Beverly Court, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of carrying a concealed weapon.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 22, and Cpl. D. H. Barksdale served the warrant Thursday.
• Ricky Carlton Walker, 35, of Cluster Springs Road, Alton faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and Deputy T. A. Mocarsky served the warrant the same day.
• Jeremy Dion Powell, 27, of Clarkton Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and Deputy J. L. Franco served the warrant Thursday.
• Angela Harris Hendrick, 33, of Rodgers Chapel Road, Clover faces a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer J. J. George served the warrant Thursday, and Hendrick was released on summons.