- Last Updated on 07:32 AM 01/06/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 48-year-old South Boston woman faces a felony charge of burglary with intent and a misdemeanor charge of vandalism of property valued at less than $1,000, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Sandra Denise Faucette of Philpott Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Thursday, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrants the same day.
• Allen Leon Brandon, 18, of River Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and Officer C. A. Bates V served the warrant the same day.
• Patrick Van Anderson, 21, of Halifax Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of making threats over the telephone.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and Officer D. D. Irby served the warrant the same day.
• Jason Tyler McKinney, 30, of Union Church Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Dec. 31, and Clark served the warrant Thursday.
• Precious Denise Washington, 26, of Bancroft Street, South Boston faces misdemeanor charges of vandalism of property valued at less than $1,000 and assault and battery.
The alleged offenses occurred Dec. 31, and Clark served the warrants on Thursday.
• A 43-year-old Midlothian woman faces charges of resisting arrest and being drunk in public, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Kimberly Nicole Pettiford of Kentucky Derby Drive was charged with the alleged offenses, and Officer R. L. Lawson served the warrants Wednesday.
• Andre’ Leroy Thomas, 37, of Harry Street, Keysville faces charges of driving on a suspended or revoked license and making an unsafe lane change.
Officer F. A. Powell served the warrants Thursday.