- Last Updated on 07:35 AM 12/30/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 25-year-old Coeburn man faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Antuan Dwayne Thorpe of Dungannon Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred March 11, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrant Thursday.
• Terrence Jermaine Prunty, 22, of Valley Drive, South Boston faces a larceny charge for shoplifting, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Cpl. J. C. Berry served the warrant on Wednesday, and Prunty was released on summons.
• Clyde Lee Faulkner, 43, of Robin Hood Road, South Boston faces a charge of contempt of court.
Officer T. W. Bush served the warrant Friday, and Faulkner was held in the Blue Ridge Regional Jail on a $3,000 secured bond.
• Kelly M. Whitson, 26, of Donna Court, Halifax faces a charge of driving under the influence.
Officer J.J. George served the warrant Friday, and Whitson was held in Blue Ridge Regional Jail on a $1,500 unsecured bond.
• David Carl Hughes, 50, of Easley Street, South Boston faces a charge of trespassing.
The warrant was served on Saturday, and Hughes was released on summons.