- Last Updated on 07:23 AM 12/20/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 23-year-old Clover woman faces two misdemeanor charges of assault and battery, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Michelle Renee Beadles of Clover Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Monday, and Deputy C. S. Hudson served the warrants Tuesday.
• Darryl Edison Kent, 46, of Easley Street, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Dec. 9, and Deputy W. G. Yancey served the warrant Tuesday.
• Fernando R. Goode, 22, of Fourth Avenue, Richmond faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 26, and another agency served the warrant Tuesday.
• Heather Dawn Brumfield, 21, of Hamilton Boulevard, South Boston faces an assault and battery charge, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer A. C. Davis served the warrant Wednesday.
• Steven Eugene Edmonds, 47, of Powell Road, South Boston faces a charge of being drunk in public.
Officer C. M. Mann served the warrant Wednesday.