- Last Updated on 07:37 AM 12/16/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 38-year-old South Boston man faces charges of unauthorized use of a vehicle, failing to appear in court, forging and uttering checks, assault and battery of a family member, causing phone to ring to annoy another, two charges of assault and battery and two charges of threatening an illegal or immoral act over the telephone, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Cpl. S. L. Song served some of the warrants on Eric Lambert Tune of Clay Street Friday, and Officer T. W. Bush served the remaining warrants on Tune on Saturday.
Tune was held at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail on $1,000 secured bond on the threatening illegal and immoral act over the telephone charge and with no bond on the remaining charges.
• Charles Edward Claiborne, 40, of Sutphin Road, South Boston faces a charge of pointing or brandishing a firearm.
Bush served the warrant Friday, and Claiborne was held on a $3,000 secured bond at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail.
• Derrick Lee Bowden, 30, of Leda Road, Nathalie faces a charge of pointing or brandishing a firearm.
Bush served the warrant Friday, and Bowden was held with no bond at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail.
• Mark Anthony Adkins, 33, of Taylor Avenue, South Boston faces a charge of appearing in public in an intoxicated condition.
Officer A. Davis served the warrant Saturday, and Adkins was held until sober at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail.
• A 46-year-old Scottsburg man faces a contempt of court charge, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Dwayne Edward Cash, 46, of Drybridge Road faces a contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred Dec. 2, and Deputy W. F. Cross served the warrant Thursday.
• Rosalyn Dorinda Currie, 47, of Grace Avenue, South Boston faces two charges of contempt of court.
The alleged offenses occurred March 22 and May 16, and Deputy W. G. Yancey served the warrants Thursday.