- Last Updated on 06:58 AM 12/13/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 39-year-old Danville man faces two misdemeanor charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and misdemeanor charges of discharging firearm from the highway, unlawful hunting, spotlighting deer, hunting without a license and trespassing, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
William Ray Huffman of Edmonds Street was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Dec. 29, 2012, and Sgt. C. S. Yeatts Yeatts served the warrants Wednesday.
• John Day Montague, 32, of Bethel Hill School, Roxboro, N.C. faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Nov. 18, and Yeatts served the warrant Tuesday.
• Randy Lynn Cash, 47, of Acorn Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Monday, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrant Tuesday.
• Glenn Morgan Francis, 63, of Bradley Creek Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence.
The alleged offense occurred May 2, and Deputy W. G. Yancey served the warrant Wednesday.
• Quentin Sherod Clark, 35, of Sutphin Road, South Boston faces an open container charge, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Lt. D. W. Barker served the warrant Wednesday, and Clark was released on summons.