- Last Updated on 07:42 AM 10/30/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 40-year-old Halifax woman faces a felony charge of assault with intent to maim, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Joanna Barksdale of Grubby Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Friday, and Deputy S. Edmonds served the warrant Saturday.
• Tobshiba Shawnay Jones, 23, of Murphy Grove Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 2, and Edmonds served the warrant Sunday.
• MacArthur Lewis, 46, of Moormans Lane, Nathalie faces misdemeanor charges of carrying a concealed weapon and driving under the influence.
The alleged offenses occurred July 2, and Dep. T. H. Clarke served the warrants Monday.
• Kevin Lee Wynn, 37, of Henry Trail, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of trespassing.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Clarke served the warrant Monday.
• Ricky Nunn Farrington, 50, of Windy Hill Drive, Virgilina faces misdemeanor charges of assault and battery on a family member and possession of marijuana.
The alleged offenses occurred Monday and Tuesday, and Inv. T. A. Mocarsky served the warrants Tuesday.
• Jermaine Lashone Terry, 36, of North Main Street, Halifax faces a charge of driving under the influence, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Cpl. J. C. Berry served the warrant Sunday, and Terry was released on summons.