- Last Updated on 07:43 AM 10/23/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 38-year-old South Boston woman is facing a felony charge of assault with intent to maim, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Paula Ann Hamlett of Oak Level Road committed the alleged offenses Oct. 15.
Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrant Monday.
• Thomas Stuart Fulcer, 46, of White Hill Road, Sanford, N. C. faces a felony probation violation charge.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 16, and Deputy C. J. Yeatts served the warrant Friday.
• Steven Christopher Hubbard, 21, of L. P. Bailey Memorial Highway, Halifax faces misdemeanor charges of making threats over the telephone and violating a juvenile protective order. He also was issued a misdemeanor capias to show cause.
The alleged offenses occurred Oct. 2, and Clark served the warrants and issued the capias Friday.
• Howard Anderson Yancey, 43, of Red Bank Road, Virgilina faces misdemeanor charges of tampering with a meter and utilities fraud.
The alleged offenses occurred Aug. 7, and Clark served the warrants Friday.
• Allen Leon Chandler, 46, of Woodlawn Avenue, Roxboro, N. C., faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Dec. 20, 2010, and Inv. T. A. Mocarsky served the warrant Friday.
• Neal Horst Hamilton, 26, of East Jones Street, Raleigh, N. C., faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
Deputy J. O. Tanner Jr. served the warrant Sunday.
• Bradley James O’Hara, 24, of Halifax Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Tanner served the warrant the same day.
• Jonathan Destory Rickman, 28, of Drybridge Road, Scottsburg faces a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny (a second offense).
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Deputy J. L. Franco served the warrant Sunday.
• Donald Lee Ligon, 52, of Scottsburg faces misdemeanor charges of driving with an expired registration and excessive noise from a motor vehicle.
The alleged offenses occurred Saturday, and Tanner served the warrants Sunday.
• Timothy Allen Cochran, 32, of Crescent Drive, South Boston faces a charge of making annoying phone calls, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer T. W. Bush served the warrant Friday.
• Alacia Johnson, 22, of Woodbrook Avenue, South Boston faces a charge of assault and battery on a family member.
Officer C. M. Mann served the warrant Sunday.
• Felicia Dawn Perkins, 18, of Alton Post Office Road, Alton faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting.
Cpl. J. C. Berry served the warrant Monday.