- Last Updated on 09:09 AM 10/07/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 37-year-old Nathalie man faces a felony charge of auto larceny, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Anthony Taft Vaden of Cornelias Lane was arrested on a charge stemming from an incident alleged to have occurred Sept. 3.
Another agency served the warrant Thursday.
Four South Boston men face alcohol related charges, according to South Boston Police Department records.
• D’Andre James Carpenter, 18, of Jeffress Boulevard, South Boston faces a charge of illegal possession of alcohol under 21.
Cpl J. C. Berry served the warrant Thursday, and Carpenter was released on summons.
• Jerwanda Denise Betts, 31, of Carrington Street, South Boston faces a charge of being drunk in public.
Officer J. B. Throckmorton served the warrant Thursday.
• Javonte Devon Jordan, 21, of Shepherd Street, South Boston faces a charge of being drunk in public.
Officer J. J George served the warrant Thursday.
• Pierre Lashawn Edmunds, 25, of Myrtle Street, South Boston faces a charge of being drunk in public.
Berry served the warrant Friday.