- Last Updated on 07:41 AM 09/23/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 26-year-old Scottsburg man faces a felony charge of object sexual penetration, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
James David Buchanan of Ash Cake Creek Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Sunday, and Inv. C. S. Hudson served the warrant Thursday.
• Leslie Morgan Jones, 28, of James D. Hagood Hwy., Scottsburg faces 21 felony forgery of check charges, two felony fraud under false pretense charges and one grand larceny charge by check or money order.
The alleged offenses occurred on Jan. 1,19, 22, 23, 27, 29, 30 and 31 and Feb. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 10, 11,12 and 13.
Deputy W. F. Cross served the warrants Thursday.
• An 18-year-old South Boston teen faces charges of assault and battery and disorderly conduct, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Elridge Dion Jordan of Shepherd Street was issued warrants for the alleged offenses on Thursday by Officer E. M. Cawthon.
• James Aster Reagan Jr., 43, of Philpott Road, South Boston faces a charge of being drunk in public.
Officer R. L. Lawson issued the warrant Thursday.
• Benjamin Thomas Elliott, 30, of Red Bank Road, Virgilina faces a charge of being drunk in public.
Lawson issued the warrant Thursday.
• Christopher Robert McNamee, 41, of Brentwood Drive, South Boston faces a charge of being drunk in public.
Officer J.B Throckmorton served the warrant Thursday.
• Jordan Leigh Lane, 18, of Canterbury Drive, Halifax faces a charge of possession of marijuana.
Cpl. M.W Bowen served the warrant Thursday, and Lane was released on summons.