- Last Updated on 07:39 AM 08/30/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 35-year-old South Boston man faces a pair of felony firearm charges stemming from an incident that allegedly occurred July 4, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Christopher Daniel Anderson of Newton Farm Road was charged with possession of a sawed off shotgun or rifle and being a convicted felon with a firearm.
Cpl. S. M. Bowen served the warrants Wednesday.
• Askia Bajir Smith, 20, of Love Shop Park Road, South Boston faces a felony charge of object sexual penetration.
Another agency served the warrant Tuesday.
• Lucas Markee Witcher, 19, of Mount Holt Avenue, Brookneal faces felony charges for burglary with intent and grand larceny and a misdemeanor charge of vandalism of property.
The alleged offenses occurred Aug. 18, and Inv. M. A. Womack served the warrants Wednesday.
• Lashay Charice Faulkner Carr, 29, of Robin Hood Road, South Boston faces a charge of grand larceny, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Cpl. A. E. Whitmore served the warrant Tuesday, and Carr was being held without bond.
• Joshua Ryan Walls, 19, of Asbury Church Road, Vernon Hill faces a charge of possession of marijuana.
Officer T. W. Bush served the warrant Wednesday, and Walls was released on summons.