- Last Updated on 01:58 PM 06/20/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 53-year-old South Boston man faces a felony charge of assault while applying pressure and a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Howard Bradsher Powell of Melon Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Wednesday, and Deputy T. B. Sargent served the warrants the same day.
• Jessie James West, 32, of Lower Liberty Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of filming or videoing an undressed person.
The alleged offense occurred Jan. 1, and Cpl. S. M. Bowen served the warrant Wednesday.
• Larry Dean Taylor Sr., 50, of Sixth Street, Dublin, faces a charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred June 10, and Sargent served the warrant Wednesday.
• Jasmine Monae Mickey, 22, of Wren Trail, Clover faces a larceny charge for shoplifting, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer T.W. Bush served the warrant Wednesday, and Mickey was released on summons.
• Simone Dashay Prophet, 23, of Rodgers Chapel Road, Clover faces a larceny charge for shoplifting.
Bush served the warrant Wednesday, and Prophet was released on summons.