- Last Updated on 07:30 AM 05/29/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 24-year old Scottsburg man faces three felony drug charges, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Daries Lamont Coles, 24, of Woods Creek Lane, Scottsburg was charged with two counts of distributing a controlled substance and one count of distributing within 1,000 feet of a school.
The alleged offenses occurred Jan. 7 and Jan. 10, and Deputy S. Edmonds served the warrants Friday.
• Allen Dale Burton Jr., 19 of Bane Street, South Boston faces felony charges of possession with intent to distribute stolen property and fraud.
The alleged offenses occurred Aug. 18, 2012, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrants Thursday.
• Horace Ray Capps, 30, of Fire Lane, Stovall, N.C., faces a felony larceny charge for shoplifting more than $200.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 27, 2010, and Clark served the warrant Friday.
• Ivory Antwan Smith, 29, of Hunting Creek Road, Nathalie faces a felony charge of fraud.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 1, 2012, and Deputy W. F. Cross served the warrant Sunday.
• Keiona Renee Barksdale, 28, of Sinai Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred May 13, and Sgt. C. S. Yeatts served the warrant Thursday.
• Brandon Neil Conner, 28, of Throckmorton Trail, Scottsburg faces a misdemeanor charge of violating a juvenile protective order.
The alleged offense occurred May 27, and Cross served the warrant Monday.
• Dwight Wayne Roberts, 22, of Whitlow Trail, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred May 20, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrant Monday.
• Dennis Lee Marable, 49, of Wickham Street, South Boston faces misdemeanor charges of assault and battery of a family member and vandalism of telephone equipment.
The alleged offenses occurred Sunday, and Cpl. S. M. Bowen served the warrants the same day.
• David Lamont Bryant, 45, of L. P. Bailey Memorial Highway, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrant Sunday.
• A 36-year-old South Boston man faces a drug charge, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Michael Theodore Powell was charged with distributing a controlled substance.
Officer R. J. Mead served the warrant Saturday.
• Dennis Lee Marable faces a charge of being drunk in public.
Officer C. L. Collie served the warrant Sunday.