- Last Updated on 07:27 AM 05/20/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 25-year-old Sutherlin man faces a felony charge of arson/false alarm, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Andrew Timothy Gladin of Brooklyn Road also was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offenses occurred Tuesday, and Dep. J. O. Tanner Jr. served the warrants Thursday.
• Amanda T. Gladin, 26, of Brooklyn Road, Sutherlin faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and batter of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred May 4, and Dep. J. P. Adams served the warrant Thursday.
• A 22-year-old Halifax woman faces a charge of petty larceny, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Jymiece O. Kirby was charged with the alleged offense Wednesday. Officer J. J. George served the warrant.
• Delores Ann Terry, 39, of South Boston faces a charge for assault and battery, grand larceny from Belk of South Boston, grand larceny from Walmart and being drunk in public.
Officer A. E. Whitmore served the warrants on Terry on Saturday.
She is being held in the Blue Ridge Regional Jail without bond.
• Arielle Jones, 18, of South Boston faces a charge of driving on a suspended license.
Officer F. Powell served the warrant Friday.