- Last Updated on 04:38 PM 05/02/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 63-year-old Nathalie man faces a felony charge of possessing a controlled substance and misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and refusing to take a blood/breath test, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Glenn Morgan Francis of Bradley Creek Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Thursday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrants the same day.
• Carmichael J. Howerton, 28, of Birch Elmo Road, South Boston faces a felony charge of possessing a controlled substance.
The alleged offense occurred April 1, 2012, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrant Tuesday.
• Keith Lionel Traynham, 27, of Turbeville Road, South Boston faces a felony charge of fraud under false pretense.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 1, and Clark served the warrant Wednesday.
• Byron Earl Williams, 23, of Myrtle Street, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of failure to appear in court.
The alleged offense occurred April 22, and Clark served the warrant Tuesday.
• Tyler West Wilkinson, 21, of Link Puryear Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery on a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and Cpl. P. C. Clayton served the warrant the same day.
• Jerri Monique White, 32, of Lower Liberty Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of vandalism.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and Clark served the warrant the same day.
• Brian Darnell Hopkins, 25, of South Boston faces a charge of receiving or possessing stolen property, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer T. W. Bush served the warrant Tuesday, and Hopkins was held on a $3,000 secured bond.