- Last Updated on 05:06 PM 04/25/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 30-year-old Chase City man faces a felony charge of grand larceny and a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Clint T. Shores of Estes Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred March 11 and Oct. 15, and Deputy C. S. Hudson served the warrants Wednesday.
• Steven Lee Brooks, 31, of Moore Street, South Boston was issued a misdemeanor surety capias.
The alleged offense occurred April 19, and Sheriff F. S. Clark served the warrant Wednesday
• Jeanette Elizabeth Martin, 32, of Leasburg, N.C., faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting, according to South Boston Police Department reports.
Cpl. J. C. Berry served the warrant Tuesday, and Martin was released on summons.
• Karma Danielle Martin, 28, of Roxboro, N. C., faces a charge of larceny/shoplifting.
Berry served the warrant Tuesday, and Martin was released on summons.
• Christopher Ray Jones, 20, of South Boston faces a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Berry served the warrant Tuesday, and Jones was held on a $1,500 unsecured bond.