- Last Updated on 07:32 AM 04/01/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 35-year-old South Boston woman faces a charge of assault and battery, according to South Boston Police Department reports.
Sharonda Demetria Howard was arrested on the charge Friday, and Officer T. W. Bush served the warrant.
Howard was held on a $500 unsecured bond.
• Erica Chante Jones, 25, of South Boston faces a charge of assault and battery.
Bush served the warrant Friday, and Jones was released.
• Vickey Lynn Perez, 37, of South Boston faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting.
Officer T. D. Clay served the summons Thursday.
• Melvin Davis Stephens, 55, of South Boston faces a charge of trespassing.
Officer F. A. Powell served the warrant Thursday, and Stephens was released on a $1,000 unsecured bond.
• Tony Lee Bailey, 34, of Drumwright Road, Semora, N.C., faces a felony charge of violating his probation, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office reports.
The alleged offense occurred April 12, and Deputy T. B. Sargent issued the capias Thursday.
• Melissa Terry Snead, 30, of MacDonald Road, Scottsburg faces misdemeanor charges of fraud and petty larceny.
The alleged offenses occurred Dec. 12, and Deputy W. F. Cross served the warrant Thursday.