- Last Updated on 07:39 AM 03/06/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 24-year-old South Boston man faces a felony charge of shoplifting, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Matthew Michael Moore of Grove Avenue was charged with the alleged offense that occurred June 20, and Deputy W. F. Cross served the warrant Friday.
• Ricardo Raul Elizondo, 32, of Pepper Road, Reidsville, N.C., faces a felony charge for disregarding a police command along with misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence, refusing blood/ breath test, driving while not licensed and reckless driving/speeding.
The alleged offenses occurred Sunday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrants the same day.
• Michael Eugene Wheeler, 58, of Philpott Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Jan. 14, and Deputy J. O. Tanner Jr. served the warrant Friday.
• Tamara Logan Rowland, 31, of James D. Hagood Highway, Scottsburg faces a misdemeanor charge of truancy.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 20, and Deputy W. G. Yancey served the warrant Friday.
• Dwayne Edward Cash, 45, of James D. Hagood Highway, Scottsburg faces a misdemeanor charge of truancy.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 20, and Yancey served the warrant Friday.
• William Edgar Worley Jr., 19, of Alphonse Dairy Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of illegal possession of alcohol for a person under 21 and being drunk in public.
The alleged offenses occurred Friday, and Deputy S. Edmonds served the warrants Saturday.
• Maurice Daniel Dance, 35, of Cody Road, Nathalie was issued a misdemeanor show cause for non-support of a juvenile.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 23, 2004, and Deputy D. E. Martin served the warrant Saturday.
• Daniel Matthew Rowland, 21, of MacDonald Road, Scottsburg faces misdemeanor charges of contempt of court and failing to pay a ticket.
The alleged offenses occurred Sept. 18 and April 20, and Cpl. D. H. Barksdale served the warrants Sunday.
• Kenneth Shane Tuck, 23, of Chilton Court, Danville faces misdemeanor charges of assault and battery and vandalism.
The alleged offenses occurred Monday, and Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrants the same day.
• Neal Grady Sibley, 24, of Pine Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred Jan. 14, and Adams served the warrant Monday.
• Rodney Neil Wagstaff, 43, of Halifax faces charges of sexual assault, resisting arrest and assault and battery, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer C. M. Mann served the warrants Tuesday.
• Tony Deauntay Richardson, 33, of Danville faces a probation violation charge.
Cpl. S. L. Song served the warrant Sunday.