- Last Updated on 03:47 PM 02/21/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 24-year-old Nathalie man faces three misdemeanor charges of assault and battery on a family member, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Austin Blake Carr of Thorntons Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Feb. 15, and Sgt. C. S. Yeatts served the warrants Tuesday.
• James Sannasardo, 64, faces a misdemeanor charge of trespassing with the intent to do damages.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and Deputy W. G. Nunn served the warrant the same day.
• Robert Junious Fountain, 70, of Virgilina faces misdemeanor charges of driving while drinking alcohol and driving under the influence.
The alleged offenses occurred Tuesday, and Deputy J. O. Tanner Jr. served the warrants the same day.
• Clarence Hall Jr., 46, of Philpott Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery on a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Monday, and Deputy T. A. Mocarsky served the warrant Wednesday.
• Sammie Jamerson McFadden, 39, of Bane Street, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of violating a juvenile protective order.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 15, and Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrant Tuesday.
• Tyquan Dashon Hutcherson, 18, of South Boston faces a charge of attempting to defeat a drug/alcohol test, according to South Boston Police Office records.
Officer F. A. Powell and Cpl. M. W. Bowen served the warrant Tuesday, and Hutcherson was held on a $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Carel Ann Ferrell, 47, of South Boston faces a charge of contempt of court.
Officer J. B. Throckmorton served the warrant Wednesday, and Ferrell was held on a $1,000 secured bond.
• Harold Dennis Hamlett, 43, of South Boston faces charges of being drunk in public and felonious assault with intent to maim.
Officer C. L. Collie served the warrants Wednesday, and Hamlett was held without bond.