- Last Updated on 07:42 AM 02/13/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 44-year-old South Boston man faces felony charges of grand larceny and vandalism, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office reports.
Mohammad Javed Rajput of Ellyson Avenue was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Jan. 24, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrants Sunday.
• David Wayne Howerton, 36, of Glenn Hill Farm Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery on a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Deputy W. G. Nunn served the warrant Monday.
• Owen Tuney Layne III, 22, of Cherry Creek Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 1, and Cpl. P. C. Clayton served the warrant Monday.
• Charlene Chavis–Randolph, 42, of South Boston faces charges of embezzling leased property, embezzlement and vandalism, according to South Boston Police Office reports.
Officer T. D. Clay served the warrants Sunday.
• Tanna Michelle Lee, 22, of Halifax faces a charge of marijuana possession.
Officer T. W. Bush served the warrant Sunday.
• Gregory Clayton Moore, 46, of Halifax faces charges of assault and battery and possessing a controlled substance.
Cpl. M. W. Bowen served the warrants Sunday.
• Israel Baltazar Aparicio, 32, of South Boston faces charges of driving without a license and driving under the influence.
Bush served the warrants Sunday.