- Last Updated on 07:34 AM 01/28/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 23-year-old Nathalie man and an 18-year-old Nathalie teen face felony charges of auto larceny and possession with intent to distribute stolen property, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Jerry Rudd Jr., of Cousin Lane, and Amy Cash of Stoney Ridge Road are charged with alleged offenses that occurred Nov. 18, and Deputy C. A. Bates V served the warrants on Friday.
• Bradshaw Lamar Woody, 29, of Edmunds Street, South Boston faces two misdemeanor charges of good behavior social service violations.
The alleged offenses occurred Aug. 22, and Cpl. P. C. Clayton served the warrant Thursday.
• Linda Clay Francis, 40, of Chestnut Road, Nathalie faces one misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrant the same day.
• A 15-year-old South Boston juvenile faces charges of robbery, assault by mob and conspiracy to commit a felony, according to South Boston Police Office records.
The charges stem from an alleged incident that occurred Jan. 18, and Officer C. L. Collie served the warrants Thursday.
• Monroe Junior Martin II, 41, of South Boston faces charges of assault and battery of a family member and possession of marijuana.
The alleged offenses occurred Saturday, and Cpl. T. B. White and Officer T. Clay served the warrants.
A protective order also was issued, according to the report.