- Last Updated on 07:37 AM 01/16/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 19-year-old Nathalie man faces a felony charge of attempted robbery and two felony charges of kidnapping, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Benjamin Charles Desmond of Matt’s Trail was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Dec. 22, and Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrants Saturday.
• Joshua Kyle Webster, 28, of White Oak Drive, South Boston faces two felony charges of kidnapping, a felony charge of forcible rape and a felony charge of forcible sodomy.
The alleged offenses occurred Dec. 23 and Jan. 6, and Deputy C. A. Bates V served the warrants Sunday.
• Dennis Shanel Jiggetts, 29, of Baltimore Avenue, Danville faces a misdemeanor charge of trespassing.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 22, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrant Sunday.
• April Satterfield Pulliam, 35, of Piney Ridge Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery on a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Adams served the warrant the same day.
• Rodney Terence Scott, 47, of Alphonse Dairy Road, South Boston faces a charge of reckless driving.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 11, and Cpl. D. H. Barksdale served the warrant Sunday.
• Kelvin Maurice Traynham, 43, of Cornick Lane, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of vandalism.
The alleged offense occurred Jan. 8, and Sgt. C. S. Yeatts served the warrant Monday.
• Justin Juwan Lacks, 30, of Piney Creek Road, Scottsburg faces misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and driving on a suspended or revoked license.
The alleged offenses occurred Tuesday, and Clarke served the warrant the same day.
• Michael Lamar Jones, 33, of Shepherd Street, South Boston faces three charges of distributing cocaine and a charge of driving while suspended, according to South Boston Police Office records.
Jones was arrested on a task force indictment Monday.
• Michael Eugene Wheeler, 58, of South Boston faces charges of drinking alcohol and driving, being drunk in public and being a habitual offender.
Wheeler was charged with the alleged offenses Sunday.