- Last Updated on 07:36 AM 12/17/12
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 29-year-old South Boston woman faces a felony charge of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
LaShay Charice Carr of Robin Hood Road was arrested on the felony charge and a misdemeanor charge of driving a motor vehicle after having her license revoked or suspended.
The alleged offenses occurred Nov. 30, and Deputy W. G. Yancey served the warrants Thursday.
• Christopher Ray Jones, 19, of Grove Avenue, South Boston was issued a capias for a charge of destruction of property with intent.
The alleged offense occurred July 5, and Deputy J. O. Tanner issued the capias Thursday.
• Brian L. Tucker, 27, of Halifax faces two counts of distributing Schedule II drugs, according to South Boston Police Office records.
The alleged offenses occurred Sept. 21 and Dec. 12, and Officer B. H. Smith served the warrants Wednesday.
Tucker was being held without bond.
• Kevin T. Chisholm, 40, of Halifax faces a charge of being a habitual offender driving on a suspended license.
The alleged offense occurred Sept. 1, and Officer A. E. Whitmore served the warrant Thursday.
• Melissa T. Snead, 30, of Scottsburg faces a charge of larceny and obtaining goods under false pretense.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and Officer J. B. Throckmorton served the warrant Thursday.