- Last Updated on 07:19 AM 11/23/12
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 61-year-old Nathalie man faces a felony charge of fraudulently removing a 60-inch LG television valued at $200 or more from the premises where it had been agreed it would stay and for failing to disclose the location of the property it was moved to, according Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Willie James Hubbard Jr. of L. P. Bailey Memorial Highway was charged with the alleged offense that occurred between Nov. 1 and Nov. 13, and Sgt. C. S. Yeatts served the warrant Monday.
• Christopher Richard Kaake, 26, of Calvary Road, Alton faces a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated, second offense within five years.
The alleged offense occurred Nov. 16, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrant the same day.
• Patricia Ann Osei Waller, 54, of L. P. Bailey Memorial Highway, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of failing to return leased property valued at $200 or less.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 3, and Sgt. Q.W. Clark served the warrant Nov. 16.
• Torrance Dunkley, 34, of Green Valley Road, Clover faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Nov. 16, and Deputy W. G. Nunn served the warrant the same day.
• Quinn Theadon Tucker, 25, of Mallard Lane, South Boston was issued capiases on indictments for charges of weapon possession by a violent convicted felon, firearm larceny and possession of Schedule I or II controlled substances.
The alleged offenses occurred Sept. 8 and 9, and Deputy W. F. Cross served the capiases Nov. 16.
• Jeremiah Cox Ezekiel, 47, of Ponderosa Road, South Boston was issued capiases on indictments for driving with a revoked license and driving while intoxicated.
The alleged offenses occurred April 27, and Sgt P. C. Clayton served the capiases Monday.