- Last Updated on 06:31 AM 10/19/12
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 45-year-old Halifax woman faces a felony charge of embezzling leased property, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
• Simone Anjunette Kirby was charged with the alleged offense that occurred April 24, and Sgt. C. S. Yeatts served the warrant Tuesday.
• Karen Elaine Beach, 50, Green Level Road, Scottsburg faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrant the same day.
• Shamekia Nicole Wyatt, 28, of Poplar Creek Street, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of vandalism.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrant Tuesday.
• Madelon Powell, 20, of Halifax faces a charge of obstructing justice by threat or force, according to South Boston Police Office records.
Powell was charged with the alleged offense Saturday.
• Aubrey Fitz Singh, 52, of Danville faces a charge of driving under the influence.
Singh was charged with the alleged offense Tuesday and was held on a $1,500 unsecured bond.