- Last Updated on 11:46 PM 09/27/12
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 23-year-old Halifax woman faces two felony charges of child neglect, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
• Karina Quiroc Lopez of Edgewood Circle was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Tuesday, and Deputy J. O. Tanner Jr. served the warrants the same day.
• Joshua Adam Campbell, 27, of Street Store Road, Roxboro, N.C. was issued a felony capias for probation violation.
The alleged offense occurred Dec. 8, 2009, and Deputy S. Edmonds served the capias Wednesday.
• Patrick Donnell Barksdale, 32, of Wilson Memorial Trail, Vernon Hill faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 20, and Deputy S. Britton served the warrant Tuesday.
• Robert Henderson Samen, 31, of Chestnut Road, Nathalie faces two misdemeanor charges of assault and battery on a family member.
The alleged offenses occurred Tuesday, and Cpl. P. C. Clayton served the warrants the same day.
• Richard Nelson Powell Jr., 23, of Saludas Lane, Clover faces a misdemeanor charge for contempt of court and was issued a misdemeanor surety capias.
The alleged offense occurred July 18, and Edmonds served the warrant and issued the capias Wednesday.
• Jennifer Nicole Collins, 32, of South Boston faces a charge of embezzlement, according to South Boston Police Office records.
Collins was charged with the alleged offense Tuesday and is being held on $5,000 secured bond.
• Javante Devon Jordan, 20, of South Boston faces a charge of brandishing a firearm.
Jordan was charged with the alleged offense Wednesday