- Last Updated on 05:20 PM 06/28/12
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 19-year-old Roxboro, N.C. man faces a felony charge of assault with the intent to maim and a misdemeanor charge of assault while being in a mob, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Tony Leon Satterfield Jr. of St. Paul Church Road is charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Tuesday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrant Thursday.
The alleged offense occurred Monday, and Deputy S. Britton served the warrant Tuesday.
• Cecil Lewis Johnson, 42, of Old Concord Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and Cpl. C. S. Yeatts served the warrant the same day.
• Jennifer Rolfe Toms, 36, of Wickliffe Road, Brookneal faces a misdemeanor charge of failing to appear in court.
The alleged offense occurred June 13, and Deputy T. A. Mocarsky served the warrant Wednesday.
• Mandy Leigh Hall Shelton, 29, of Cowford Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of failure to appear in court.
The alleged offense occurred June 22, and Yeatts served the warrant Wednesday.
• Douqon Leon Logan, 21, of Pine Heights Trail, Halifax faces misdemeanor charges of being drunk in public and vandalism.
The alleged offenses occurred Wednesday, and Deputy J. M. Burton served the warrants Thursday.
• Jeremy A. Gosier, 22, of South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of marijuana possession, according to South Boston Police Office records.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and Officer R. J. Mead served the warrant the same day.
Gosier was released on summons.
• Gregory J. Hamlett, 32, of South Boston was issued a capias for failure to report to jail.
The alleged offense occurred June 8, and Mead served the capias Thursday.
Hamlett is currently being held without bond.