- Last Updated on 12:19 PM 06/14/12
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 19-year-old Roxboro, N.C. man faces a felony charge of forging and uttering a worthless check, according to South Boston Police Office records.
Tony L. Satterfield Jr. is charged with the alleged offense that occurred Tuesday, and Officer T. W Bush served the warrant the same day.
Satterfield also was issued a warrant of extradition to North Carolina for two counts of first-degree robbery with a dangerous weapon and second degree kidnapping in North Carolina.
He is currently being held in Virginia on a $3,500 secured bond and is awaiting extradition to North Carolina.
• Jennifer D. Martin, 28, of Virgilina faces a misdemeanor charge of shoplifting merchandise valued at under $200 from Walmart.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and Cpl. S. L. Song served the warrant the same day.
Martin was released on summons.
• Stacey E. Summers, 45, of Virgilina faces a misdemeanor charge of shoplifting.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and Song served the warrant the same day.
Summers was released on summons.
• Tynesha Bullock, 33, of South Boston was issued a capias for failing to appear in court.
The alleged offense occurred March 26, and Cpl. J. C. Berry served the capias Wednesday.
Bullock was released on a $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Gabrielle J. Ferguson, 22, of Clover faces a misdemeanor charge of marijuana possession.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and Officer J. J. George served the warrant the same day.