- Last Updated on 07:18 PM 06/07/12
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 47-year-old Virgilina man faces a felony charge of vandalism, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Ralph Lee Williams of Red Bank Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Dec. 24 of last year.
Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrant Wednesday.
• Mandy Leigh Hall Shelton, 29, of Cowford Road, Halifax faces a felony charge of probation violation.
The alleged offense occurred May 21, and Deputy S. Britton served the warrant on Wednesday.
• Herman Douglas Stephens, 55, of Howard Avenue, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of failure to appear.
The alleged offense occurred March 12, and Clark served the warrant Tuesday.
• Diana Stovall Edmonds, 61, of Virgie Cole Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of hazing of a student.
The alleged offense occurred May 25, and Clark served the warrant Wednesday.
• Charles Gregory Womack of Dixon Lane, Halifax faces four misdemeanor charges including three for trespassing and one for petty larceny.
The alleged offenses occurred Nov. 23 of last year, and Clark served the warrants Wednesday.
• Sometime during the day Tuesday, someone entered the residence of Luther Reed on Bethel Road near Halifax while he was at work, according to Sheriff Fred Clark.
Reported stolen was a small safe containing five handguns, assorted jewelry and personal papers.
Deputy Patrick Clayton is the investigating officer.
• Suellen G. Hudson, 46, of Virgilina faces four misdemeanor charges including driving under the influence of drugs, driving on a suspended or revoked license, carrying a concealed weapon and marijuana possession, according to South Boston Police Office records.
The alleged offenses occurred Wednesday, and South Boston Police Officer T. W. Bush served the warrants the same day.
Hudson was released on a $3,500 secured bond.