- Last Updated on 10:54 AM 05/18/12
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
Two Nathalie men face multiple counts of intent to burglarize and intent to distribute stolen property.
James Fletcher Jones, 51, and Steven Walter Walker, 47, both of Clarkton Road, each face four felony charges of intent to burglarize and four felony charges of possession with intent to distribute stolen property, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
The alleged offenses occurred May 7, May 8, May 9 and May 10. Deputy T. H. Clarke and Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrants Thursday.
• James Thomas Medley, 56, of New Bethel Road, Alton faces felony charges of grand larceny and being a fugitive.
The alleged offenses occurred May 11 and Wednesday. Cpl. C. S. Yeatts served the warrants Wednesday.
• Jennifer Lynn Rogers, 30, of Cedar Grove Road, Alton faces a felony charge of larceny for shoplifting more than $200.
The alleged offense occurred Jan. 17, and Deputy C. S. Hudson served the warrant Wednesday.
• ay Courtland Stauble Jr., 36, of Alton Post Office Road, Alton faces misdemeanor charges of assault and battery and vandalism of telephone equipment.
The alleged offenses occurred Tuesday, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrants the same day.
• Pamela Meade Stauble, 56, of Alton post Office Road, Alton faces a misdemeanor charge of vandalizing phone equipment.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and Clark served the warrant the same day.
• Jess Harper Adams, 43, of Landrum Trail, Vernon Hill faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and Sgt D. H. Barksdale served the warrant the same day.
• Shelia L. Carey, 40, of Nathalie faces a felony charge of possession of oxycodone without a valid prescription and misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving on a suspended license.
Town of Halifax Police Officer W. R. Wilmoth served the warrants Tuesday.
• Brancho D. White, 39, of Halifax faces a felony charge of grand larceny for stealing property belonging to Walmart, according to South Boston Police records.
The alleged offense occurred May 2, and Officer C. L. Collie was the investigating officer. The Halifax County Sheriff’s Office served the warrant Sunday.
• Johnny R. Jones Jr., 42, of South Boston faces misdemeanor charges of making annoying phone calls, curse and abuse, using obscene, vulgar, lewd, lascivious or indecent language over the phone and trespassing.
The alleged offenses occurred May 12, and Officer J. B. Throckmorton served the warrants Tuesday.