- Last Updated on 07:35 AM 06/09/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 38-year-old Nathalie man faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery, according to Halifax County Sheriff Office records.
Anthony Taft Vaden, 38, of Cornelias Lane was charged with the offense that allegedly occurred Thursday.
Cpl. W. G. Yancey served the warrant the same day.
• Michael Lee Clay, 21, of Union Church Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The offense allegedly occurred Friday, and Deputy J. D. Tucker served the warrant the same day.
• Christopher Quinton Boyd, 34, of Coles Ferry Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The offense allegedly occurred May 12, and Capt. T. E. Logan served the warrant Thursday.
• Gregory Lee Jones, 38, of Murphy Grove Road, Halifax faces a pair of misdemeanor charges for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
The offenses allegedly occurred May 24, and Deputy R. L. Compton served the warrants Thursday.
• Damurah El Shaheen, 37, of South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of domestic assault, according to South Boston Police Department records.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Officer C. Collie served the warrant the same day.
Shaheen was held on a $1,500 unsecured bond.