- Last Updated on 07:38 AM 05/30/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 31-year-old South Boston man faces two felony charges of burglary with felony intent and grand larceny, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Adrian Mitchell of Ferry Street was charged with the offenses that allegedly occurred May 15, and another agency served the warrants.
Mitchell was held on a $5,000 unsecured bond.
• Sandra Jeffers, 41, of Hendrick Crow Road, Boydton faces a felony charge of embezzlement of leased property.
The offense allegedly occurred Sept. 3, and another agency served the warrant Wednesday.
• Brian Marquis Roger Tucker, 29, of Paul Pry Trail, Halifax faces a felony capias for a probation violation.
The offense allegedly occurred Sept. 13, 2010, and Deputy J. D. Tucker issued the capias Wednesday.
• Carel Ann Ferrell, 48, of Poplar Creek Street, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The offense allegedly occurred March 25, and Cpl. W. G. Yancey served the warrant Tuesday.
• Kimberly Dawn Glasscock, 27, of Cowford Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The offense allegedly occurred Tuesday, and Yancey served the warrant the same day.
• Christopher Alan Ammons, 25, of Highland Hills Drive, Halifax faces a pair of misdemeanor surety capiases.
The offenses allegedly occurred Friday, and Deputy P. C. Clayton served the capiases Tuesday.
• David Randall Hicks, 53, of Tobacco Hill Road, Red Oak faces a misdemeanor charge of preventing a lawful arrest.
The offense allegedly occurred Oct. 21, and Deputy S. Edmonds served the warrant Tuesday.
• Shatece Revay Breedlove, 28, of Lower Liberty Road, Nathalie faces three misdemeanor charges of making annoying phone calls.
The offenses allegedly occurred March 15, May 2 and May 18, and Deputy R. L. Compton served the warrants Wednesday.
• Theresa Marie Mansfield, 29, of Highway 49, Roxboro, North Carolina, faces a charge of petty larceny, third offense, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer J. J. George served the warrant Wednesday, and Mansfield was held without bond.
• Michael Vaughn Lockhart, 60, of Covered Bridge Trail, Virgilina faces a charge of driving under the influence.
Berry served the warrant Tuesday, and Lockhart was held on a $1,500 unsecured bond.