- Last Updated on 07:58 AM 05/21/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 48-year-old Raleigh, North Carolina man faces a felony charge of forging a check, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
James Allen Turnage Jr. of Snow Avenue was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Thursday, and another agency served the warrant Friday.
• Steve Carroll Paschal, 38, of Franklin Turnpike, Dry Fork faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 28, and another agency served the warrant Friday.
• Stephanie Brooke Smith, 29, of James D. Hagood Highway, Scottsburg faces a misdemeanor charge of driving on a suspended or revoked license.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Deputy J.L. Franco served the warrant the same day.
• John Day Monatague, 33, of Bethel Hill School, Roxboro, North Carolina faces misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and reckless driving for speeding.
The alleged offenses occurred Oct.15, and Deputy S. Britton served the warrants Monday.
• Jeremy Dion Powell, 27, of Cook Lane, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred May 5, and another agency served the warrant Monday.
• Keith Lionell Traynham, 28, of Temple Hill Road, Scottsburg faces a felony charge of driving on a suspended license while having a third offense of driving under the influence and a charge of driving under the influence, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer A. C. Davis served the warrants Sunday, and Traynham was held with no bond.
• Abenes Maurice Yancey, 44, of Huell Matthews Highway, Alton faces a charge of driving while drinking alcohol.
Cpl. M. W. Bowen served the warrant Friday, and Yancey was released on a summons.
• Travis Irving Goode, 21, of Clover Road, Clover faces a charge of driving under the influence.
Officer T. W. Bush served the warrant Sunday, and Goode was released on a $2,000 bond.
• Nathan Edmund Coleman, 62, of Dryburg Road, South Boston faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting.
Officer S. L. Song served the warrant Sunday, and Coleman was released on a summons.
• Jeremy Dion Powell, 27, of Cook Lane, Nathalie faces charges of kidnapping and aggravated malicious wounding.
The Mecklenburg Sheriff’s Office served the warrants for South Boston Police Officer T. W. Bush Monday.