- Last Updated on 07:32 AM 04/28/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 25-year-old Alton man faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office police records.
Ronald Jamar Sturgis of Denniston Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred April 15, and Captain D. E. Martin served the warrant Thursday.
• Jessica Ann Collins, 20, of Newbill School Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of DUI.
The alleged offense occurred on Friday, and Deputy J. D. Tucker served the warrant the same day.
• Krystle Anne Rickman faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer T. D. Clay served the warrant Thursday, and Rickman was released on summons.
• Nathanial G. Owen, 31, of Nathalie faces a felony charge of shoplifting.
The alleged offense occurred Friday, and Officer J. J. George served the warrant the same day.
• Pamela R. Penick, 37, of South Boston faces two felony charges of child endangerment and a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence of drugs.
The alleged offenses occurred Friday, and Officer J. B. Throckmorton served the warrants the same day.