- Last Updated on 07:51 AM 04/04/14
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 19-year-old Vernon Hill man faces felony charges of malicious wounding while being in a mob, two counts of conspiracy and prohibited participation in a criminal street gang, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Tyrell Trevon Harris of Wilson Memorial Trail was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred March 28, and Lt. D. H. Barksdale served the warrants Tuesday.
• Ricky Samuel Lacks, 40, of Coleman Ferry Road, Randolph faces a felony charge of fraud and four misdemeanor charges of fraud.
The alleged offenses occurred Oct. 24, 25, 28 and 30, and another agency served the warrants Wednesday.
• Ilor Reva Whitlow, 38, of Quail Lane, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery and two misdemeanor charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
The alleged offenses occurred Wednesday, and Deputy T. B. Sargent served the warrants the same day.
• Sierra Yvonne Puryear, 19, of Cluster Springs Road, Alton faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer A. C. Davis served the warrant, and Puryear was released on a summons.
• Calvin J. Hankins, 27, of Wilmoth Avenue, South Boston faces a charge of being drunk in public.
Sgt. G. M. Gilliam served the warrant Wednesday.
• Alex Charles Smith, 49, of River Road, South Boston faces a charge of being a habitual offender.
Gilliam served the warrant Thursday.