- Last Updated on 11:53 AM 04/23/12
- BY Staff
A 35-year-old South Boston woman faces a felony charge of distributing a Schedule I or II controlled substance, according to South Boston Police Office records.
Officer A. E. Whitmore served Shronda D. Howard with the warrant Wednesday.
• Phillip D. Coles, 35, of South Boston faces a disorderly conduct charge.
Officer R. J. Meade served the warrant Tuesday.
• Clyde L. Faulkner, 41, of South Boston faces a public intoxication charge.
Sgt. S. L. Warf served the warrant Thursday.
In Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records:
• James Edward Chism Jr., 40, of Zion Hill Church Loop, Virgilina faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 13, and a deputy served the warrant Monday.
• Len Clay, 42, of Bethel Road, Alton faces a misdemeanor charge of violating a juvenile protection order.
The alleged offense occurred Monday, and Deputy C. S. Yeatts served the warrant the same day.
• Lemuel Laphonso Wood, 38, of Easley Street, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 23, and Deputy S. Edmonds served the warrant Tuesday.
• Willie Ray Privette III, 42, of River Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and Deputy W. G. Nunn served the warrant Wednesday.
• William Henry Green, 42, of Brooklyn Plantation Road, Prospect faces misdemeanor charges of DUI, driving on a suspended license and reckless driving.
The alleged offenses occurred Wednesday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrants the same day.