- Last Updated on 09:56 AM 02/16/11
- BY Staff
A 51-year-old Vernon Hill man has been charged with one felony count of grand larceny, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Grayson Lee Tucker of Pine Ridge Trail was charged with stealing property valued at or more than $200 from an individual. The offense allegedly occurred sometime on or about Feb. 28 to March 28 of last year.
Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrant Sunday.
• Gregory Jerome Hamlett, 31, Decatur Avenue, South Boston, was charged with misdemeanor vandalism and misdemeanor trespassing.
The offenses allegedly occurred Feb. 6, and Deputy J. M. Burton served the warrants Monday.
• Frederick Alan Quinn, 39, Wilmouth Avenue, South Boston, was charged with misdemeanor using profane or threatening language to another person over the telephone.
The offense allegedly occurred Monday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrant that night.
• Al Cornell Covington, 47, Cardinal Place, Danville, was charged with misdemeanor contempt of court.
The offense allegedly occurred Jan. 10, and Deputy W. G. Nunn served the warrant Sunday.
• Joe Willie Wilson Clark, 48, Volens Road, Nathalie, was charged with misdemeanor contempt of court.
The offense allegedly occurred Monday, and Deputy J. O. Tanner served the warrant Tuesday.