- Last Updated on 12:00 AM 12/08/10
- BY Staff
A 27-year-old South Boston woman is facing a total of 13 felony charges related to welfare fraud, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Marquinda S. Faucette of Love Shop Park Road was charged with seven felony counts of public assistance fraud and six felony counts of making false statements on an application for public assistance.
The offenses allegedly occurred May 6, 2008, July 3, 2008, Nov. 21, 2008, July 15, 2009, Nov. 17, 2009, Jan. 6 and April 14.
Deputy S. Edmonds served the warrants Nov. 29.
• Kimberly Crystal Henderson, 31, Dan River Church Road, South Boston, was charged with felony shoplifting of more than $200. She also was charged with felony grand larceny.
The offenses allegedly occurred Aug. 1, and Cpl. P. C. Clayton served the warrants Nov. 29.
• Aaron H. Roberts III, 19, Poplar Creek Street, South Boston, was charged with misdemeanor stalking. He also was charged with misdemeanor destroying, damaging or defacing property belonging to another.
The offenses allegedly occurred Sunday, and Deputy T. B. Sargent served the warrants Monday night.
• Garl Wesley Welborn IV, 23, Wades Store Road, Greensboro, was served a capias warrant alleging he violated the conditions of his probation.
The offense allegedly occurred May 17, and Cpl. Clayton served the capias warrant Friday.
• Timothy Wayne Clary, 30, Norwood Avenue, South Boston, was charged with misdemeanor DUI.
The offense allegedly occurred Friday, and Deputy W. G. Nunn served the warrant the same day.
• Joseph Royal, 42, Lewis Ferrell Road, South Boston, was charged with misdemeanor contempt of court.
The offense allegedly occurred Nov. 12, and Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrant Friday.