- Last Updated on 12:00 AM 11/05/10
- BY Staff
A 38-year-old Halifax man is facing three felony sex charges, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records. Michael Thomas Epps of West Oak Hill Drive was charged with two felony counts of taking indecent liberties with a child by a person in a custodial or supervisory relationship. He also was charged with one felony count of forcible sodomy.
The offenses allegedly occurred Oct. 29, and Cpl. C. S. Yeatts served the warrants Wednesday.
• Maria Joanne Lucado Holt, 26, Cherry Hill Church Road, South Boston, was charged with felony prescription fraud.
The offense allegedly occurred June 15, and Cpl. P. C. Clayton served the warrant Tuesday.
• Dominique Edmonds, 18, Kitty’s Lane, Nathalie, was charged with two misdemeanor counts of assault and battery.
The offenses allegedly occurred Oct. 29, and Deputy S. Edmonds served the warrants Tuesday.
• Christopher Craig Whitlow, 25, Alton Post Office Road, Alton, was charged with one count of misdemeanor assault and battery and one count of misdemeanor trespassing.
The offenses allegedly occurred Monday, and Deputy C. A. Bates served the warrants that night.
• Stacey Cameron Chism, 26, Chestnut Creek Road, Halifax, was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery of a family or household member.
The offense allegedly occurred Wednesday, and Lt. S. M. Bowen served the warrant the same day.
• Dick Melvin Walker Jr., 42, L.P. Bailey Memorial Highway, Halifax, was charged with misdemeanor trespassing.
The offense allegedly occurred Tuesday, and Deputy J. M. Burton served the warrant Wednesday.
• Misty Raye Lambert, 29, Stage Coach Road, Gretna, was served a capias warrant alleging she violated the terms of her probation on a felony offense.
The offense allegedly occurred Oct. 8, 2009, and Sgt. T. C. Spencer served the capias warrant Tuesday.
• Bryan Owen Crawley, 49, Stage Coach Road, Gretna, was charged with misdemeanor driving on a suspended or revoked operator’s license.
The offense allegedly occurred Tuesday, and Sgt. Spencer served the warrant that night.
• Helene Louise Davis, 41, Big Cedar Drive, Nathalie, was charged with misdemeanor failure to pay a parking ticket.
The offense allegedly occurred Sept. 25, and Cpl. Clayton served the warrant Monday.
• Sharonta Sarah White, 32, Hicks Street, South Boston, was charged with misdemeanor contempt of court.
The offense allegedly occurred Wednesday, and Lt. Bowen served the warrant the same day.
• Lashay Charice Carr, 27, Robin Hood Road, South Boston, was charged with misdemeanor failure to appear in court.
The offense allegedly occurred Oct. 12, and Deputy C. A. Bates served the warrant Tuesday.
• In other law enforcement matters, sheriff’s deputies are investigating a larceny at a South Boston farm, according to Sheriff Stanley Noblin.
Lloyd Clark reported someone stole several items from a shed on the farm he owns on Union Grove Road sometime over the past few days, Noblin said.
The items include a Poulan pole saw, a red wheelbarrow and an undisclosed amount of copper wire.
Cpl. Yeatts is investigating.