- Last Updated on 07:55 AM 05/05/10
- BY Staff
A 23-year-old South Boston man has been charged with misdemeanor sexual assault, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Timothy Lee Logan of Philpott Road was charged with the offense that allegedly occurred Sunday. Sgt. D. H. Barksdale served the warrant Sunday night.
• Jenna Elaine Perkins, 25, Love Shop Road, South Boston, was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery and misdemeanor vandalism-damaging property belonging to another.
The offenses allegedly occurred Sunday, and Cpl. C. S. Yeatts served the warrants the same day.
• Ricky Dean Elliott, 51, Bill Tuck Highway, Virgilina, was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery. He also was charged with misdemeanor making threats to another over the telephone.
The assault and battery offense allegedly occurred Saturday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrant Sunday. The making threats offense allegedly occurred March 11, and Sgt. T. C. Spencer served the warrant Monday.
• Tracy Lee Kirby, 24, McPhail Drive, South Boston, was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery.
The offense allegedly occurred Sunday, and Cpl. P. C. Clayton served the warrant Monday night.
• Dennis A. Goods, 51, Mason Chapel Road, Alton, was charged with misdemeanor creating or permitting unreasonably loud noise.
The offense allegedly occurred April 24, and Sgt. Barksdale served the warrant Saturday.
• Mary Helen Rice, 57, White House Road, Nelson, was charged with misdemeanor contempt of court.
The offense allegedly occurred April 16, and another law enforcement agency served the warrant Thursday.
• Chaterias L. Harris, 26, Halifax, was charged with misdemeanor trespassing upon property of another after having been forbidden to do so.
The offense allegedly occurred Tuesday, and Halifax Police Lt. D. D. Irby served the warrant the same day.